Why You Should Trust Us
Trust anyone in the business of selling you any CBD or dietary supplement product?
There’s one rule which you should always follow:
- Read the test results before you use the product as directed.
Test reports are referred to as:
- Certificate of Analysis; aka, COA
- Find all GoodFOR COA’s: Here
One of the first questions we ask ourselves before we create a new product, change an ingredient, or anything which might affect how our products affect different people is:
“What would our parents and family think about it?”
We also politely ask every person on our team to experiment with each of our proposed products. (Maybe we’ve watched too many movies where the audience wonders whether an evil doer character is trying to poison someone?) Our reason is simple:
- We don’t merely stand behind our products.
- We don’t just extol their virtues.
- We don’t just put our money where our mouth is.
We put our bodies and our health right where we’re asking you to put yours!
But, even that is not enough. As some of our Passover-celebrating friends and family sing to us: “Dayenu” (“It would have been enough”. But, it’s not enough! For us, dayenu (“enough”) means:
- Find the best possible testing lab.
- Test for more than just certainty that the level of THC does not exceed the maximum federal limit of 0.3% (that’s less than one-third of one-percent), test for:
- Microbial Contaminants
- Residual Solvents
- We follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (“cGMP”) and Good Laboratory Practices. (If you’ve ever heard or read anything about what goes into the making (and cleanliness) of hot dogs, we’re nearly it’s opposite. We make certain that nothing but the finest quality ingredients, formulated according to the finest standards of production, hygienic and sanitary conditions and methods, are always followed.
Residual Solvent Analysis
Our Residual Solvent Analysis method tests for 11 solvents and provides three levels of data confirmation for a complete “fingerprint” of your sample. We perform residual solvent analysis on Agilent GC-MS instruments using validated methods and a laboratory framework that is in line with FDA-compliant Pharma practices. We are capable of testing all types of matrices in the hemp supply chain—from biomass to concentrates to finished products.
Microbial Contamination testing is an integral step in the hemp product manufacturing process. By testing for microbial contamination, a manufacturer can determine if they are meeting desired specifications for raw material, intermediate, and finished products; and ensure safety from food-borne diseases. We perform microbial contamination testing on Qaigen qPCR instruments using validated methods and a laboratory framework that is in line with FDA-compliant Pharma practices.
- Escherichia coli (STEC)
- Total Yeast & Mold
- Total Aerobic Count
- Total Coliforms
Shelf Stability Testing
Look on the bottom (sometimes, the sides) of every GoodFOR product container and you will see something like this:
All GoodFOR products are produced according to GMP-compliant practices which meet stringent standards for quality and potency. We guarantee full potency for a period of 18 months from the manufacturing date, so long as the product is not subjected to extreme temperature changes and/or contaminated by other products or liquids.
How to Read the GoodFOR Testing Report
(aka, Certificate of Analysis; aka, COA)
If you are new to hemp and CBD testing, Certificates of Analysis might be confusing to understand.
Use this easy guide to understanding your lab report: Click Here